Friday, December 24, 2010

So much for everyday lol

Almost 2 months later I finally get on to update this thing lol. I have a good excuse though I quit Seaworld and moved to Georgia. Only temporarily though, Thank god. I moved to the backwoods part of Southern Georgia and like don't get me wrong its not extremely horrible, BUT I miss the fast pace lifestyle of Orlando. Most importantly my friends who grew to become more like my family. I'm currently living with my mom which I DO NOT PRIDE MYSELF ON, while I'm still exceptionally young I'm miss independent to the fullest. I like having the run of things, in my own house. I'm staying up here long enough to get my feet back on the ground, money saved up, and go back to school. I'm starting school Jan. 6th, 2011 and will graduate a year later as a Cosmetic Esthetician. I really wanna go for make-up artistry since I already have my foot in the door but I have to wait a little longer because the school I wanna go to for it costs $16k and I dont have that kinda money. I wont settle for less though, I have dreamed of going there for 2 years and I'm determined I WILL attend and graduate from there. 

Anywho on December 14th I did something I said I would never do. (which im famous for doing lol) On December 15th I started a new chapter in my life I got divorced from my high-school sweetheart. We were together for 5 years. It was hard to let go at first but I wanted to do it because I just wasn't happy anymore. Other girls were way more important than me and I'm sorry but i'll be damned if I will be unappreciated. I can honestly say I was totally faithful and loved him with everything in me, but after someone burns you so many times you just become numb to them. I know Im better than that and deserve better than that. I have lost 30lbs since September, which in exchange has helped tons with my pcos. Trust me I still suffer from pains but theyre not nearly as often or as bad. Which I also get to start gettin my health issues straightened out in January as well. (: 


Im still not approved to see my blue eyed boy, So just like Thanksgiving and my Birthday I'll be spending Christmas and New Years without him. Bah Humbug! Its now officially Christmas Eve so Im going to bed before I start letting out all my emotions on this poor keyboard and end up crying my eyes out. I am going back down to Florida to my grandmothers house to spend Christmas. So I gotta get up early and pack cuz I always wait til last minute to get ready for anything lol I really should work on that.


So until next blog, Thanks for reading. 
                                                    -xoxox- His Pretty Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment